A great starter cup for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers learning to drink out of a cup.
- Made of organic bamboo which is a natural material, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- This cup is spill proof but not leak proof. This means if someone knocks me over, the liquid will be largely contained but the liquid will still leak through my top.
- My silicone sippy feeder is available in four colours (pink, blur, green and grey) and is super soft. My silicone feeder can easily be pulled over a cup full of liquid.
- The bamboo cup can be used as a standard cup once the sippy feeder feature is no longer required.
Detachable silicone sippy feeders are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Like all of our bamboo products, please wash in warm soapy water prior to first use and continue this method after use too. Ensure the cup is completely dry on the drying rack before storing in a cupboard. Always store your cup without the silicone feeder attached.
- Do not leave liquid in the cup for longer than 2 hours.
- Bamboo does not like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put it in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – It might appear to be coping fine but it’ll last longer if you don’t.
- To keep your bamboo products looking their best, coat in coconut oil every three months and leave to dry overnight.
Dimensions: 9cm tall, 190ml capacity