Our Changing Mat and Waterproof Bag are available as a set to save you money!
The Mat is ideal for use as a changing mat for older children and teenagers
- Steel blue top / black base combination and is reversible
- Folds up with integrated wrap-around elastic strap for easy storage and transport
- Made from thick, padded neoprene (wetsuit material) to cushion the individual whilst lying on a changing table or the floor
- Thermally insulating - prevents cold coming through from the floor or the ground
- Waterproof to stop any little accidents from spilling onto the floor and also any dampness from a floor coming through
- Thin, absorbent polyester top layer prevents run-off of liquids
- Easy clean and machine washable at 30 degrees C
120cm x 62cm - when laid out
40cm x 22cm when folded up
Our Wet and Dry Bag is the perfect bag for carrying the Changing Mat around when you are out and about. It has been designed to fit the mat with a few other essentials. Available in black to match the changing mats.
- Made out of waterproof PUL it keeps the content of the bag dry even if its raining.
- It has two compartments, a large pocket to keep the mat in and another small pocket at the front to store nappies and wipes, or change of clothes.
- The strap is adjustable and has two rings to hook buggy clips through to attach the bag to a buggy or wheelchair.
- The bag is machine washable and tumble drier safe.
Bag: 48cm x 35cm
Inside pocket: 20cm x 35cm
VAT exemption is available on these products for UK orders where the purchase is for a chronically sick or disabled person or a charity. Find out more details here.